Regina A. Kardash, a Florida Bar Board Certified attorney in City, County and Local Government Law, has represented municipal clients throughout Pinellas County. She serves as the Town Attorney for Indian Shores, and held previous appointments as the Assistant City Attorney for Pinellas Park, Assistant Town Attorney for Redington Shores and Town Attorney for Redington Beach. She has also advised boards, staff and departments for Tarpon Springs, Dunedin, Madeira Beach and Indian Rocks Beach. Regina was appointed to the Pinellas County Local Planning Agency, serving as Chairwoman in 2016. She has litigated cases for clients in County Court, Circuit Court and Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal. Regina has also served as a hearing officer for the St. Petersburg Housing Authority and was appointed to the Florida Bar’s Constitutional Judiciary Committee. Regina is active in the Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association for Women Lawyers, and received FAWL’s “Leaders in the Law Award” in 2012. She is also a member of the St. Petersburg Bar Association and Clearwater Bar Association.
Regina was born and raised in the Tampa Bay Area. She completed a 200 hour teacher training in 2010 with a certificate to teach Prana Flow yoga. In addition to yoga, she enjoys traveling, nature, local music and spending time with family and friends.
- Florida Southern College, B.A., Humanities, 2002
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2007
Bar and Court Admissions
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar City, County and Local Government Section, 2009-present
- Constitutional Judiciary Committee, 2014-present
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, 2009-present
- Clearwater Bar Association, 2014-present
- Pinellas County Chapter of the Florida Association of Women Lawyers, 2010-present
- Pinellas County Local Planning Agency, 2013-present
- Leadership St. Pete Graduate, 2010